terça-feira, fevereiro 15, 2011

NÃO EXISTIMOS!



I tried to kill those ghosts inside of me
That voice you spoke is yelling in my ears
And I don't believe in love fools...
I'd like to have those eyes you want to kiss
Wishing something
I wish I had that voice you want to hear
I believe in
And I don't believe in love fools
Do you feel something
This feeling is so hard that I can't breathe
Wishing something
I wish you'd touch my hair when I'm asleep
And I don't know
And I don't believe in love fools
I'm tired of this
The words you wrote are putting me away
I'm tired of that
I know that love was for somebody else
And I don't know... me, myself and I
You and I know
You and I try
You and I ran

1 comentário:

Felídeo disse...

Ainda dizem que o amor passional é bom!!! Para a vida ser poeta não é preciso sofrer. Amor tem de ser geral e não particular, prefiro o gostar de alguém!

Bjs, Miss Libido

Ps- o meu blog não leva X.